Shift ManagerPosted 12th February 2018 (1 week ago)
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Shift Manager
Location: Greater Manchester
- Do you have a proven track record as a Shift Manager in a Food manufacturing environment?
- Have you managed teams in a fast-paced manufacturing facility?
- Can you provide evidence of strong leadership?
- Can you demonstrate your experience in driving factory performance across KPI’s such as OEE, Waste, Quality, Health & Safety and Hygiene?
If you can say “yes” to the above, please read on……
- Responsible for the motivation level of leading & coaching of Team Members identifying, evaluating & developing initiatives to ensure skill & competency levels are maintained.
- Ensure production & conformance to plan targets are met, plan & implement weekly labour plan, making necessary adjustments daily, plan & manage overtime requirements,
control levels & accuracy of waste & waste recording, responsible for Overall Equipment
- Effectiveness (OEE) and potential efficiency; accuracy & waste recording; downtime; packet weights; staff efficiency.
- Responsible for end to end stock control process
- Encouraging and developing through the team.
- My client is a food manufacturer
- Increase in business has opened up this new opportunity