Process Manager – BakeryPosted 27th June 2017 (5 weeks ago)
Are you a Process Manager or Process Development Technologist? Do you have experience in Bakery? Yes? This could be the role for you!
The Company :
· One of the UK’s largest and most successful companies
· Manufacturer of the nation’s most loved products
You will be working for one of the UK’s largest and most successful companies in the Baking Industry. With a huge turnover each year you will not have to worry about job security within this business.
This company has been growing for over 100 years and has become the manufacturer of some of the nation’s most favourite brands supplying to all retailers nationwide.
Based in at one of the London sites this is an excellent role for the right candidate. If you’re interested in a company that has room for you to grow then look no further, particularly if you have a passion for Bakery!
· Process Management on site, in particular in relation to product and equipment specification.
· Successfully implement new product launches on site by managing process settings.
· Supporting the site targets by minimising waste through recipe and process changes.
What You Get:
A competitive salary with a very good benefits package and an opportunity to progress. You’ll also be working for a company that makes some fantastic products and be part of that!
· Likely to have a minimum of 5 years plant bakery process experience
· Likely to have a minimum of 2 years craft, Test Bakery NPD knowledge
· Proven competence in driving product and process development and improvement
· Qualification in Master Bakers, Food Hygiene and H&S – desirable for not essential.
Next steps… Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with KG/2731 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) / 07896 247291 (mobile), and I’ll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!
Not for you? That’s ok! Maybe you know someone who would be suitable for this position? Pass them the link. Alternatively, if you are seeking your next opportunity in NPD/Technical, drop me an email. Other vacancies are available!