Maintenance Engineer / Engineering TechnicianPosted 12th February 2018 (1 week ago)
Maintenance Engineer / Engineering Technician
Food manufacturer of well-known brands are looking for a Maintenance Engineer with excellent fault-finding skills, including PLC’s.
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer / Engineering Technician / Electrical Engineer
Location: Manchester/Greater Manchester/Lancashire
Salary: £43,000 plus overtime
- Do you have a number of years’ experience as a Maintenance Engineer in a fast-paced manufacturing environment?
- Are you a time-served engineer and educated to HNC level, or equivalent, in Engineering?
- Are you a multi-skilled maintenance engineer?
- Do you have PLC skills (ideally Siemens S7) that include understanding ladder logic and statement listing?
- Are you a team player?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on…..
- Involves working on a continental shift pattern (days and nights)
- Respond to breakdowns, completing planned and preventative maintenance and being involved in machinery installations, when necessary
- Look for opportunities to continually improve the performance of the production machinery
- My client is very profitable and has an excellent reputation with their customers
- With a very stable work force, this branded food manufacturer invests in a strong people culture and is keen to develop its staff through training and rewards