Head of Technical / Technical ControllerPosted 12th January 2018 (4 days ago)
Head of Technical / Technical Controller
This food manufacturer has experienced exceptional significant growth in the last few years.
They need a new Technical Controller to spearhead their Technical Department, someone who is aware of the Technical challenges regarding Food Safety in food manufacturing.
Location: South Wales
Salary: £competitive plus £10k car allowance, bonus & benefits
- Do you want to work for a fast-growing Food Manufacturers with products in most of the major retailers in the UK?
- Do you have previous Senior Technical Management as a Head of Technical or Technical Controller within food manufacturing, supplying the UK’s leading retailers?
- Are you up for a challenge?
- You won’t see this company’s name in the shopping aisles but they produce retailer label products for most of the major UK grocery retailers.
- The company has won multiple Own Label awards
- They are renowned for high quality food products…….which taste great!!!
- The role is to lead the Technical department with a team including a Factory Technical Manager, Technical Services Manager, Supply Chain Technical Manager plus a number of indirect reports.
- Reporting to Managing Director, you will be a key member of the site’s Senior Management team and you will be the key contact for the grocery retail customers at a Senior level.
- Food Safety is paramount…obviously…this will be your responsibility.
So, it’s assumed that you have high standards and that you can empower a team to drive those standards across the site. In addition to that we need you to display the following:
- Previous Senior Technical Management (Head of Technical / Technical Controller) experience within a food manufacturing environment.
- Gravitas and strength of character, able to strongly influence behaviours on site linked to Technical / Quality standards and Food Safety
- Significant experience of supplying to the leading UK retailers with relationships at a senior level
- A good awareness of NPD and Process Development, ideally having managed Process Development
- A stable track record – stayed at places long enough to implement and then review change
What to do next
I’ve got plenty more to tell you about this company. But hopefully, you’ve got a good taste for the role. Hopefully, you’ve got a good idea of if this is the right opportunity for you – or not.
If you want to be considered, then send your CV to email@example.com quoting ref JP/TC
You can also call me on 07792 465338.
Write “I read the advert” in there somewhere, and we’ll know you read the whole thing. Bonus points.
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: